Compact, high performance three-burner models.
Slide-in three-burner Suburban RV Cooktop is ideal for installation with a convection microwave instead of an oven. Cooktops meet most manufacturer and installer size requirements, and are available for a variety of motorhome, travel trailer, van or larger camper applications.
- Cooktop features a 9,000-BTUH high-output front burner with linear valve and two 6,500-BTUH rear burners. Smooth, infinitely variable flame adjusts from a gentle simmer to high heat for faster cooking.
- Your choice of conventional-style burners or sealed burners for easy cleanup and an upscale look.
- Piezo ignition or match-light top burners. Match-free piezo ignition creates a spark to light the cooktop burners. Turn the burner knob for gas, then turn the piezo knob to ignite the burner quickly and easily. Match-light burners are an economical alternative.
- Bi-fold or flush mount covers add to counter space and serve as splash guards when open. Flush mount covers are level with the counter space. Bi-fold covers are an economical choice.
- One-piece, rattle-free grates are made of sturdy, heavy-gauge, porcelain-enameled steel. Grates remove easily for cleaning.
- Colors to complement any décor. Slide-in models available in white or black porcelain, in a porcelain finish with the appearance of stainless steel or in a Ceran glass top.